TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a part-time Training Coordinator at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
We have great plans for the business and have recently invested in an on-line Learning Management System which needs to be embedded within the Organisation, across all levels. We are therefore seeking a Training Coordinator who can support the HR/Payroll Manager in ensuring that TT2 is able to discharge its responsibilities for training both staff and contractors, for both competence and vocational requirements.
The successful candidate will be:
- IQA qualified
- Have the ability to deal with all levels of staff and management and demonstrate influencing skills
- Be a team player who contributes beyond the immediate functional responsibility
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral, engaging at all levels through varied media and an “exceptional eye for detail”
- Be flexible and approachable whilst remaining good-humoured even under pressure
- Be proactive with a deep-seated commitment to continuous improvement
- Have the ability to determine relevant metrics and their measurements to assess training and development performance
- Have as a minimum basic IT skills
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £25,313 – £27,007 pro rata, and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 3rd December 2018